Vetrica is pleased to announce that as of 1st August 2020, we will be allowing clients into the consulting room.
The continued low level of Covid-19 infection rate in our area gives us the confidence to open up again, but there are some procedures that we will be asking everyone to follow:
- If you have any covid-19 symptoms such as a cough, sore-throat, lost your sense of smell, or a high temperature, even if you’re sure they aren’t due to covid-19, please don’t come to the surgery. Clients coughing may be asked to leave immediately.
- Please don’t bring your children to the surgery as only one person will be allowed in with your pets.
- Please wear a mask or face covering at all times in the building.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided on entry.
- Only 2 clients will be allowed into the building at any one time, so please don’t be early (or late) for your appointment as we may not be able to allow you in.
- Please don’t stand at the door before being invited into the building, we need to allow other clients to leave safely.
- In the consulting room, it is at times difficult to observe proper social distancing, but where possible please keep your distance from all other members of staff, and be respectful of their safety concerns.
- We understand that people are stressed because of concerns for their pet’s health in the surgery, but please be respectful of our staff. They’re doing their best to help you in what continues to be difficult circumstances. We reserve the right to ask clients to leave who fail to cooperate with these guidelines.
- We are accepting cash, but please pay by card where at all possible, and exit the building promptly so that we may allow the next patient into the building. It may help to make any follow-up appointments online at vetrica.com/appointments or by using our app.
- Our WC facilities are closed to the public.
- If you would like to purchase any pet food or accessories, please ask a member of staff who will take this from the display for you.
These restrictions are in place to keep you and us safe so that we can continue to do what matters to us, which is keeping your pets happy and healthy. We will relax these restrictions as soon as we possibly can.
Thank you everyone for your cooperation and support through this time.